Easy and quick, no bake Mince Pies. Gluten Free and Vegan.
1. Blend the cashews, dates and salt together in a food processor of high speed blender.
2. Spoon a tablespoon of mixture into the bottom of muffin trays.
3. Then layer the mincemeat over the top of the cashew mixture.
4. Top with another big Tablespoon of the cashew mixture.
5. Once you have completed with all the mixture. Place in the freezer for a couple of hours. Once the mixture has set, you will find it easier to remove the pies from the muffin tray.
6. Transfer onto a plate or in a sealed box, and store in the fridge.